Friday 5 October 2012

AUTUMN 2012 EVENTS

Hello!

The anthology we're working on is going through some changes at the moment. The release has been pushed back to 2013 so I'll let you know more about that over the next couple of months. Sorry about the implication that I would be posting some of our development work in September, but I'm going to be saving that for the months closer to the release.

We're still working hard over the autumn and we have 3 events coming up ...

Birmingham Zine Festival - Independent Publishing Fair - Saturday 13th October 2012

London MCM Expo - Friday 26th - Sunday 28th October 2012

Thought Bubble Festival - Saturday 17th - Sunday 18th November 2012

I'm hoping that next week I can get some photos of some of the new stuff we'll be launching this autumn

Thanks for reading!
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment