Wednesday 24 October 2012

Monster pre London MCM Expo 2012 post!!


Inspired Comics will be at London MCM Expo for the first time! We'll be in the comics village and you can find our table on row C. We'll be there Friday though till Sunday! The images above are the covers for all the anthologies we've created as a collective that will be available from the event.



Sarah and Lily's What's The Time Mrs Woolf? has been running for a whole year! The latest issue has a spooky theme and I'm very excited that its ready to take to London at the weekend. (I'm not sure which back issues are in stock, but don't worry because you don't need to read in a particular order)


Sarah will be around all weekend so I hope she is bringing plenty of copies of her mini comics The Bad Fairy Bakery and Patience is a Virtue


Sarah and I have also created our first music zine this autumn! It features articles, illustrations and comics featuring Blur, The Kinks, Everything Everything, Peace, Gorillaz, De La Soul, Little Dragon, Helen Arney, Bellatrix, Gil Scott-Heron, Ghostpoet, DANGER DOOM, The Subways, The Clash, Elastica, Phillipa Hannah, The Unthanks and Young Knives



I'll be taking my new comic Jumping The Shark, a sequel to Best Day Ever. The printed version of the webcomic includes an exclusive bonus comic! I'll also have copies of some of my mini comics.


Shaz will also be around for some of the weekend and I'll be taking copies of her comic Thin Ice which was created for her final major project earlier in the year.

And we'll have the usual badges, stickers, plectrums, bookmarks post cards and art cards!


We've also photocopied a limited amount of free mini comics and zines to bundle together and hand out at the event

I think thats everything - listing it all feels like a test!

Thanks again for reading and maybe I'll see you at the weekend!
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment