Wednesday 5 October 2011

Planet Rabbit & extra covers


This an absolutely lovely preview page from the second comic in the anthology, Planet Rabbit by Lily-rose Beardshaw. I know Lily is working on some other projects at the moment but they've not been published online yet so I don't know if I'm allowed to ruin the surprise. I will keep an eye out for an announcement and let you know but the best place to keep up to date with Lily's projects will be on her blog. You can also find this great un-submitted cover design which contains characters from different stories in the anthology drawn in Lily's style. 


I am very pleased that the four other covers that were left over will be featured in the inside of the comic and  they will be in  full colour! Covers by Sarah Fogg, Jack Davies and Gemma Sheldrake.

Thanks again
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment