Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bristol SP Expo 2011 Sammy's Comics


These are the comics I will be taking to Bristol Expo. Best Day Ever is a printed version of a webcomic that ran weekly this time last year which comes with a bonus comic and two badges. The Giant Rhinos In Space books are spare dummy books I had printed. These comics wont be printed in this format again so they are very limited editions and each book will come with a unique sketch inside! For more information about Giant Rhinos visit my project blog. Alien Rendez-Vous is a parody comic created for my university research project. You can read Alien Rendez-Vous online.

I will have lots of free mini comics to hand to everyone.

If you can't make it to Bristol Expo this weekend, I have an Etsy online shop with my comics and a couple of the Inspired anthologies too

I'll be back throughout this week to tell you more about what exciting extras Inspired members will have on our table this year

Thanks again
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment