Friday 19 July 2013

Manchester MCM Expo - NEW STUFF







 
Sarah and I have made a new issue of the music zine! Articles, illustrations and comics featuring Hiam, Blur, Villagers, Savages, Janelle Monáe, The Kinks, Gaptooth, Sex Bob-Omb VS. Gorillaz, Maxïmo Park, Flight of The Conchords, Fatoumata Diawara and Oasis. It's avaliable from Etsy! 
 




In June I printed a short story I drew earlier in the year. (also avaliable to order online)

Tomorrow Inspired Comics will be int he Comics Village at Manchester MCM Expo with myself, Sarah and Jack. So we will have the new spring and summer issues of What's The Time Mrs. Woolf? (sorry I don't have the new previews to show you) and Jack will have his full colour Alex book!

Don't forget the secret password to get copies of our brand new free mini comics!! ('do you have a buisiness card?')

Thanks!
Sammy 
Prefer Tumblr? www.inspiredcomics.tumblr.com
Prefer Blogger? www.inspiredcomics.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment