Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sci-Fi Anthology - Sarah's Character Sheets


Hi, I'm back this week with some more design work. These beautiful and delicate robot designs are by Sarah Fogg. I've seen more of her designs so far and its got really great world building already. Sarah's work always has a lot of detail that makes her stories very convincing. You can read another great sci-fi story by Sarah in the Pick & Mix 2 anthology

Sarah and I had a great time at the Birmingham Zine Festival at the weekend. Sorry I don't have any photos. It's really nice to be back in the area and get involved again after the end of university. 

I really love how diverse our group is with styles. Hopefully I'll be back soon to show you more stuff for the anthology or news about other projects our members are involved in. 

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment